Maine Mobile Shrinkwrap offers shrink wrap containment services for various industries.
and Painting Projects
- Shrink wrap has been used to contain many water towers in new England for repainting.
- Shrink wrap creates an air tight envelope that other systems cannot achieve.
With proper dust collection machinery, shrink wrap can achieve a class A1 containment. An excellent solution for lead paint and asbestos abatement.
for Winter Work
- Keep construction projects on schedule by using shrink wrap staging.
- Protect workers from wind and cold or summer heat.
Shrink wrap benefits
- Retains heat and stops wind, improving working conditions.
- Light passes through the film to reduce lighting cost during the day. Covers act like a greenhouse in the sun, warming up during the day, even in the middle of winter.
- Paint and insulation spraying can be done with more complete control of overspray and dust.
- Shrinkwrap gives a clean look to your project, with option for advertising or signage on outside. We can supply stencils of any logo or information to be applied to the cover.
- Shrinkwrap withstands wind and weather better than tarps and reduces labor cost due to repairs and maintenance.